Femidom Female Condom 3 Pack
The Femidom is the only option in female condoms...
The FC2 female condom from GLYDE Health is a soft, transparent non-latex sheath made of nitrile polymer.
It is 17 centimetres long (about the same length as a male condom) with a flexible ring at each end. It is inserted into the vagina prior to sexual intercourse and provides protection against both pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including HIV/AIDS. The inner ring aids insertion and secures the device in place during intercourse, while the softer outer ring remains outside the vagina.
The Femidom FC2:
- Provides both men & women with an additional choice to prevent unintended pregnancies and protection against STIs.
- Forms a barrier between the penis and the vagina, cervix and external genitalia
- Is strong, odourless and causes no allergic reactions
- May be used with both water or oil based lubricants
- Can be inserted up to 8 hours prior to intercourse so will not interrupt sexual spontaneity
- Is not dependent upon male erection and does not require immediate removal after ejaculation
- Is not tight or constricting, feels sensual and natural
- Is the only new prevention technology invented since the HIV/AIDS epidemic
- Is the sole, female initiated protective method currently available
For your privacy: All orders are packaged in plain Australia Post registered satchels, with no reference to this web site or products purchased. Secure... Easy... Discreet!
Pretty solid, wasn't hard to get in but it did poke around a bit and was somewhat unwieldy at first. Takes a minute to get the hang of, but useful if your partner has erectile dysfunction.
I've been trying to move away from hormonal contraceptives and the standard male condom was just not working for my partner and I for numerous reasons. I was unsure about these at first as they are a bit expensive, but decided to just give it a go!
I inserted myself which I found fairly easy and comfortable to do. There is plenty of lube on the outside for this purpose. After reading other reviews some people mentioned there wasn't enough lube on the inside, so I made sure to add extra. Afterwards my partner said he thinks he would prefer it without the lube for a bit more friction, but overall much more comfortable than a male condom and more pleasurable for him.
I found it easier/less friction for penetration myself and was able to enjoy the experience.
First use was spontaneous so I inserted at during foreplay but I would be interested to see how the experience is when it's a bit planned ahead and inserted prior.
For anyone wondering if it would work for them I would definitely recommend at least get one packet and try it for yourself! Both my partner and I would choose these over male condoms any day.
I was unsure at first but these are great. CondomSales said they'd be offering these in bulk quantities soon too, so that they will become more affordable.
I believe this is the only one of its kind available, so well done GLYDE
I like this product and I can't compare it with any other products as there aren't any others available in this country. However I am disappointed that they cost more than male condoms. Probably not the fault of this company.