Femidom Female Condom 12 Loose Pack
The Femidom is the only option in female condoms...
The FC2 female condom from GLYDE Health is a soft, transparent non-latex sheath made of nitrile polymer.
It is 17 centimetres long (about the same length as a male condom) with a flexible ring at each end. It is inserted into the vagina prior to sexual intercourse and provides protection against both pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including HIV/AIDS. The inner ring aids insertion and secures the device in place during intercourse, while the softer outer ring remains outside the vagina.
The Femidom FC2:
- Provides both men & women with an additional choice to prevent unintended pregnancies and protection against STIs.
- Forms a barrier between the penis and the vagina, cervix and external genitalia
- Is strong, odourless and causes no allergic reactions
- May be used with both water or oil based lubricants
- Can be inserted up to 8 hours prior to intercourse so will not interrupt sexual spontaneity
- Is not dependent upon male erection and does not require immediate removal after ejaculation
- Is not tight or constricting, feels sensual and natural
- Is the only new prevention technology invented since the HIV/AIDS epidemic
- Is the sole, female initiated protective method currently available
For your privacy: All orders are packaged in plain Australia Post registered satchels, with no reference to this web site or products purchased. Secure... Easy... Discreet!
Interesting device. Worth a try.